Sunday, August 7, 2011

Bring a little magic into the world...

I read that sentence somewhere recently. It sums up what I would like to do most days: bring a little magic into the world. I don't usually actually do it, I just wish I would. :) I'm not even really sure *how* to do it, but sometimes I feel like other people have accomplished it. Like when I read a beautiful book, or see something incredible, or hear a lovely melody. I found this picture on the internet and it looks like a little bit of magic to me:



It is called "Awaiting the Dawn Treader" and was found here: http://www.deviantart.com/

How do you try to bring magic into your world?

3 comments:

  1. For the record I think you (and Dad and Jon) already bring a lot of magic into my world :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw...!! That's the best answer so far!!!! :)

    Love you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful image. Ditto to what Ev said. I've enjoyed learning a bit more about HDR imaging. Love you!

    ReplyDelete